Swami Vivekananda Senior Secondary School Raipur
was established in 1992. It is an independent autonomous body under Smt. Soniya Devi Induria Smriti Siksha Samiti.
To meet the growing need of people it has branches in Choubey colony, Dagania & upcoming at Guma. The infrastructure consists of multi storied building and pre-primary playschool black, with spacious well ventilated and furnished classrooms, auditorium, playground, lushgreen lawns, besides hygienic and adequate sanitary facilities.
Aim of the Institution
Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man...
Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and runs riot there, undigested, all your life. We must have life-building, man-making, character-making assimilation of ideas.
We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one's own feet.
We have to do only so much for the children that they may learn to apply their own intellect to the proper use of their hands, legs, ears, eyes, etc. and finally everything will become easy.
(1) Beside others the following objectives are primarily emphasised:
(2) To bring into actuality the potentials of a child.
(3) To equip the child with the necessary academic learning to meet his own and the needs of the society.
(4) To develop in the child national and international understanding.
(5) To inculcate in the child the religious and secular values.
(6) To develop in the child a respect for people of all religions, castes and creeds.
(7) To instill meaningful discipline necessary for life.
(8) To encourage physical and all round developmental education.